2013年1月6日星期日

www.yinfay.com http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Vuitton

By the double gauge things there were many discussions. I happened to eat is also heard, though I do not know the small chapter heads because what is dual gauge, but I am absolutely small chapter to dual gauge is central to our heads with in side the guards and the wake-up call, let us always remember his own identity, as you just asked me what I feel, I would like to answer only one point, that is to remember their own identity, as the head of service!"Xie Tianqiang looked up at the small yuan, see he spoke like a face, slightly nodded, hearts full of praise, said with a smile: "Xiao yuan,louis vuitton outlet online!You send the document to the Commission to Zhao Hong Kong, then to see the little chap, and I say to him, you say to him, Zhang jun,www.yinfay.com!You are only a secretary, but you can use the identity.! do the secretary should not be done, everyone is equal before the law, as long as the breach of the law, no matter what the identity, all want to face legal sanctions, especially his identity, more strictly from heavy processing, I hope he is in prison.To seriously reflect on their mistakes, realize his mistakes."Small, from the words of Xie Tianqiang that Zhang Jun will face is how to punishment, he recalled his own again with Xie tianqiang before.The director told him to say: "Xiao yuan!Since you are I most like a soldier, but from tomorrow you will be transferred to heads serve as guards, with the heads of the side and unlike the army so simple, after this year, I'm going to retire, then can not be there where you are looking at you, so I hope you are gone to remember me.Xiao yuan!Some people think that with the head side, on the night before the crow of the Phoenix, to the people,http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Vuitton.In fact, these people think is completely mistaken, indeed with heads of the side you will become very scenery, but these are the surface of Shangdi, as in the head of the side, you have to face the difficulties will be very large, from all aspects of God on the material on the Y ò u will continue continuously, the it is a challenge to you party.So before you leave, I want to send you a few words, we as security guards, duty is to defend the heads of security, as the head of service, whether you tell what heads, the head of the future Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论