2013年1月23日星期三

Facebook of hungry monster so

Feet, the faces of spirit all changed countenance and lambasted:"Is rascal, He Chu this is greatly negative of speech, old man today the body is in the Kan car, otherwise, the necessarily very good Zhang beats you this treacherous gang."
I turn round blunt forbid soldier to yell:"Guard a gate to open, does my teacher want to talk with me?"
The words forbidden the soldiers to hear me, greatly and perhaps, the just still supercilious private soldier connected to roll to take to climb to rush toward Kan before the car and leaving no chance to explain opened a wood door.All of them hope to all consign on Lu Zhi and hope that he can stop my massacre now.
The wood door that Lu Zhi looking at to open hesitated for a while and moved forward to come out a Kan car, stretched hand the long gun that pick up one to throw away from the ground and hurtled me to yell:"Treacherous gang kneels down."
I crawl in Lu Zhi's foot, with head Kou ground:"Teacher, the pupil still has a to account, since the whole teacherses' righteousness, again the heart of Anne's pupil."
Lu Zhi's facial expression mollified some, hold a gun all alone, fondle beard all alone:"Say to listen to".
I again kowtow, red Dan loyal's saying:"Teacher, you since want to go to Luo sun by Kan car, say this matter with imperial government cent, the pupil would like to accompany a teacher to go to all the way."
I breathed heavily tone and did with malice of lookinging at and forbiding soldier:"But the pupil afraid of these to forbid soldier along the road to wait on to receive a teacher the week not as to the utmost as pupil kill it not.As a pupil, with the emperor's personality, kill this a few foot soldiers, the imperial government at most judges pupil to pay penal sum, the pupil has patrimony and wished to pay to buy this several personal lives.The one more road waits on to receive a teacher last city, how?"
Lu Zhi annoys all over to shiver:"Treacherous gang, I think that you have what good idea, say around, however is kill people bribe, see come is teacher and you since departure, your little person takes care of to teach, today is teacher then again teach you some kind of."
Finish saying, Lu Zhi Lun rises a gun pole and mercilessly starts to beat°u me.With the scholar hand that the Lu plants strength, beat in weighing my body of the Kai whole body, with scratch an itch about, but for the sake of match scene, I very cooperate of send out and greatly aggrievedly wail aloud.
Enjoy into not to know.Peeping out on the noodles cant not bear to of Tai.Close feather Zhang Fei to see me humiliating and squating down to sit on the underground to shed tears.
A burst of Mao is Mao be of metal bumped a shot voice to once ring, Lu Zhi beat tired, throw down long gun, pant noisily of return to a Kan car, mercilessly close the door, roar loud:"We walk, I see today who dare to stop."
Whole meticulous brigade that forbids the soldiers prepares to set out.But have no my order, our under charge still keeps setting up a knife gun, the small step doesn't let of with forbid soldier confrontation.
Lu Zhi sees a form and scathingly loudly appeal to the public:"The Xuan is virtuous, let the private soldier move out of the way."
The Xuan is virtuous, he still calls that I am virtuous for Xuan, see,cnn, although he doesn't approve I disregard courtly way of doing, my loyalty to him the righteousness let his heart have already expected how.I still kneel to sit on the ground, title blunt he peep out pure smiling face:"Teacher, Huang Jin Liu flees everywhere, this forbids a soldier if meet a big brigade Huang Jin, by all means reply to put out, rather let pupil with go to protect a teacher, wait these to forbid a soldier drive appear publicly to protect a teacher after Huang Jin exterminate."
Forbiding the soldiers didn't understand the meaning of my words, Lu Zhi understood and warned shout loudly:"Liu Bei, sees to I the white taught you and forbade the soldiers henceforth but have to be under attack, have a relation with you no matter, I necessarily Rao not you."
H'm, seeing to the teacher was to really become angry.
After Lu Zhi, this explication, forbade the soldiers to realize right away my words in of dark kill an idea, each by the side of the Kan car shivering of the facial expression pallor.I raise head and defend to say:"Teacher, I assault to forbid a soldier today and can not help is punished by imperial government, some money is a flower, two money are also flowers, make me to the utmost kill it, I this money flower of also value."
Lu Zhi annoys a pole but smiles:"Good you Liu Xuan De, I see you will do accounts thus and rather is a businessman."
Businessman, do I still use to be businessman?I was originally a businessman-I secretly whispered.
Lu Zhi breathed heavily an one breath and immediately after said:"I do to protect today, you as long as pass these forbid a soldier, just of the matters rest to lift any further, how?"
One forbade a soldier to hurriedly jump, the diligent Zheng was big bluish swelling on skin to transform of double eye, promise to loudly say:"Adult Lu since said so, we how could would not like to, I wait if from now on again lift today's business, the sky thunders five thunders to bomb."
Row a day for many days, shout oneslef hoarse of say an asseveration.I still kneel to sit on the ground and looking at to forbid the soldiers performance chillily.Wait them each hair over Shi, Lu Zhi loudly appeals to the public:"We walk."
The order that didn't receive me, my private soldier holds the hand of gun to nowise falter, knife gun stand up like a forest, point of a spear Shan wear light cold light, ferocious noodles A bottom, the vision of hungry monster sort mercilessly stares the other party.Forbid the soldiers to cringe from fear of walk to the gun before the wood, exceed a motionless heavy step any further, become overdo, plea for help of looking at Lu Zhi.
Know that saying to the food for powder is useless, Lu Zhi sighed tone and loudly and greatly drank:"The Xuan is virtuous, also not the life person move out of the way."
I hesitated for a while, a grind teeth an answer:"The teacher believes with it that these forbid a soldier, I rather believe myself."
Lu's planting in the Kan car don't turn head, disappointment's saying:"Ah, the Xuan is virtuous, person all says your kindheartedness, why kill heart today not only, connect a teacher to make personal guarantee, you don't believe."
Hum, the words make reference to this up, seem can not begin today, I one face is helpless, bad mercilessly sweep to see to forbid non-commissioned officer of soldier, the Yang voice issues order:"Soldier five, fission type, accept a knife gun."
The private the soldierses smell make, A leaf the Hua Hua ring, the step moves to the both sides, appearance immediately separate.
Don't wait to forbid soldier to move forward, Lu Zhi yells right away:"The Xuan is virtuous, you are stubborn stubborn, beat°up to forbid a soldier, punish you to kneel to sit a hour for teacher, not forbids by that time."
Kneel to sit a hour, this punishment with have no, want to keep me from tracking to forbid a soldier just, can this ability difficult live me.Replying of my happiness says:"The teacher trusts and fully willing gets to punish."
Forbade the soldiers to meticulously once walk our knife gun wood, from a distance hear Lu Zhi comforting to forbid soldier to say:"Not the vital part is afraid, Xuan the virtuous all soldier is very strict, the private soldier didn't make to go not.Have me here today, he doesn't dare next and disorderly life, the tube walks to, need not worry."
Hey Hey, Lu Zhi is really a honest person.Although I the severity for saying, can really want me to kill to forbid a soldier, I am in no case dry.This but violate openly the business of emperor dignity, the emperor is how could easily kind give up.
Although, with emperor of money-mad, this matter can also put even,Facebook, money of the flower sea.Have this money I rather spend in the body, common people's spending can ast least also do many real facts in common people's body and spend in the emperor body, he will think that I am that one is silly big style of, from now on can consumedly blackmail some kind of, this kind of matter that suffers a deficit to earn to threaten I ain't dry.So, my words although it is said of the earthquake mountain ring, intention for beginning but have no.
The figure that the Lu plants gradually goes gradually and far, the piece flies up ex- suggest:"Eldest brother, the old man walks far, you Xie Xie,google."
I lightly shake head:"The teacher makes me kneel a hour and wait a hour to arrive Xie again."
Zhang Fei says again:"The eldest brother there are no others now, you for the Xie Xie, who don't know as well."
"Who say to have no others, sky at, ground at, my heart at.I am to once deceive world and deceived however my heart, teacher says to kneel enough a hour, I still kneel enough a hour."I determinedly answer.
Close feather to come forward inquiry:"Eldest brother, Lu Gong has already left now, we go to next move where, return to green state?"
I considered for a while:"So, cloud is long, I write a letter to the emperor just Song, tell him the process situation, let he last form imperial government, prove we are been sent to his soldier by the teacher in, mutually invite to begin to destroy completely Huang Jin together with him.
We ask him to explain to the imperial government, isn't a teacher to don't suppress bandits and be waiting us to after sending back the news begin again.You take 50 people and ride quick south of Ma Dao Ru a take to look for an emperor Song just, after waiting he to finish writing a form chapter, you quick sun of Ma Dao Luo assemble with me, I arrive the Luo sun will live more martial building in the king, you arrive where look for me."
Close feather to generously agree, I turn a head to looking at Zhang Fei:"The wing is virtuous, teacher's this matter perhaps wants to spend big price, and you take all troops and horseses to the Zhuo county.There, there is tube Hai now, the farmland is plentiful and Jian Yong at, I since want in the green state development, the Zhuo county patrimony stays Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论