2012年11月16日星期五

cheap dr dre beats dLet's get up!Still

, So, that boy wants to find out you aren't difficult either of, we still keep wanting carefully and ordering well, after all, we are in the clear place, he is in the dark place". My words make small girl worried again, what she put out strength embraces I say, "how does that do!I fear him so much, poem Xia, my one step doesn't want to leave you as well, you don't want to leave me, good?", The small girl cried again. "Mama of, Lao Tze wants to see him, don't beat°to death hi can not, torment my women all so, small girl, need not afraid, I can't definitely pass his" sees the small girl frightenning into this appearance, my heart really painful dead. "Poem Xia, he really come here, I the day before yesterday made a phone call go home, my mama says, he with person in the home speak, handled finish some affairs returned to again, I estimated, he now be just everywhere seek me!How to do!". "Do not fear, we tomorrow change the door Wei of company into public security, I invite 4 public securities to company on duty, the miscellaneous personnel doesn't think that again enter company, first, safe, second, the image of company also like, kill two birds with one stone, peacetime top and bottom class, I with you together, you weren't afraid of", small girl this says, I still really needed to arouse to value. "H'm, poem Xia, have no you, I don't know how to do, poem Xia, I love you, good love, wanted to all don't dare to think before, I wanted to know that you also liked me, three year agos, I couldn't make him touch me again, you didn't know that I have much in front of you from vulgar!", Small girl darling ground the bosom that lie at me, really make people pity to make people love."Small girl, you don't know, in fact, at that time we cent seat of time, what everyone envied wanted to beat me and said that I should buy a lottery ticket that day, at our class a few limited boys in, you were our princess, everyone is very painful yours.If, I want to know that you also like me, I affirm will you rob to come over of", say, I hug her again, at she beautiful Mou up kissed an one mouthful. The small girl happily shut to worthy of a look and infatuated with in my deep feeling. We said the sweet prattle in midnight like this, until double the deep slumber with all tired double passes by, this night again have no great waves. When the second day morning wake up of time, I open eyes a to see, small girl just and nakedly does the half lie prone on my naked body, be lookinging at me!Is full of silently conveyed tenderness in eye, the love is thick.My younger brother the younger brother keep to pretty and pretty stand erect, I know, this calls morning Bo, I am such every morning.. Her seeing me is awake, the body goes toward front on exploring, the lips kiss ascend I, I hurriedly do a warm response and hugs she, with her kiss together, cans not controls feelings ground toward her private parts stretch in the past, I touched the liquid that the one glue to stick a paste, I knew, she needed me to go in. Once I turned over a body to press her to an underneath, there is no prelude, and surplus of action, start to hold younger brother younger brother, aimed at the entrance to cave of her dripping wet, stabbed into. Don't arrive 200 times, I and the small girls all come to an a high tide at the same time, I again entered her body of this flame of sexual desire jet, then tightly embraced each other at enjoy in retrospect this to overwhelm by joy together of time. When we were about to get up, my telephone rang, I the cellular phone take out a to see from the bedstand full general, is if dream, I on pressing the OK key, "if dream, how are you!How to say our mama?Is her old man's house not so bad?". "Poem Xia, good, we arrive company this afternoon, my mama will also with come over to see you, you and Zi elder sister Meng said!I hanged first, long-distance telephone call cost a lot of", finish saying, don't wait I to answer and then hang as well. Small girl says,cheap dr dre beats, "if did the dream want in the afternoon?Presumably, her mother is affirmative to is very satisfied, is like you the condition like this includes how many parents not satisfied?I envy her so much!", Say, spread all over melancholy again on the small girl face. I hug her to say, "she only has a differentia with you, she has a cent, but I am different from her feelings to you, speak from the depth, in addition to Zi dream, my feelings to you most deep, after all it has been three years since we satted at the same table, almost every day together, this she cans not compares with yours.So, you don't want to go toward pessimism of the direction think, good?Let's get up!Still need to do many matters today", say, I pulled out baby first, a sperm and the hybrid liquid in her body flowed out out and flowed in the bed sheet, and the small girl hurriedly takes paper towel to wipe. Say in mouth, "oh!You see, you come out of time, is not first either to say 1, show somebody else's attendant, much not good!". I stand down a bed, a start to embrace she, say, "take care of her!I embrace my small girl first to take a bath to say again, ", then, embraced her to a toilet inside. We after finishing washing the mandarin duck bath wash and brush again to complete, arrive at room, I just discover, have never taken clothes to come over last night, all in 306 rooms! The small girl sees me nakedly and stand motionless and say, "ah?You how don't wear clothes, can't still want?""Do you think that I am a donkey?I still need to protect Long Ti!Since tonight, can not have fun again to think again to don't go as well, indulge in sex to have no degree wound body of", say, I picked up a words tube and stired 306 extensions. "Feed, Zi dream, you got up, at wait us?Okay, I also got up, you give°ed the clothes me to bring over here!My clothes all at you!". Listen to Zi dream at ha ha the ground smile and say, "baby, know to have fun, had never changed to do laundry to also ignore, say with you, since tonight, forbade to became intimate with us again every two days at least,Beats by Dre Just Beats, otherwise harmed body, knew?Wait!The elder sister delivered for you right away", finish saying, the Zi dream hanged telephone. The small girl sits to nearby, I stired up the younger brother younger brother who looks down in the mouth all of a sudden and very naughtily said, "start tonight, can not make you express again,Artist Series, saw how you do". I moved to an another part of body and said, "never make him become angry, not you wanted to shout to can not stand again". When two of us beat feeling to scold Qiao, someone knocks on door, I know, and affirmation is a Zi dream, but I still keep hiding the quilt abashed. Small girl after opening the door gets a fright, is an attendant, still a beautiful girl, took a look in her dynasty, say, "want me to tidy up room?". ", You wait half an hour behind again!Thank!", The small girl closed the door. The small girl just left half to tread, door again ring, "ah!You what is the row?Not is say is half an hour afterwards?", The small girl has a little impatient. "Is me, I am a Zi dream", unauthorized biography in the door comes to the voice that the Zi dream pleases the ear. The small girl hurriedly opens a door, "Zi elder sister Meng, sorry!Is my thinking an attendant!". The Zi dream says with smile, "Be free, baby, also know to sit on the bed!", Say, walk to my flank sat down. I ha ha on smiling, say, "have you, I what can forget of, anyway you will save mine". After Zi dream passes the clothes to me, I make them chaseSpoon the ィ load the  Ao Tian Qian Ji vinegar hope that the Yao  is created with Fu ┌.Is handsome thin?Zi dream and small girl smile very serious and say, "you do of time, how don't feel ashamed?You are that thing, we all once used to still have what keep secret of, wear quickly!", Say, a pair person has no a get around of, keep staring at I wore clothes and told the truth, I had grow be violated of felling, just I enjoy this kind of to violate very much.The responsibility edits-examine/122, luxurious villa the south in July, even if being a morning is also stuffy hot, besides the sun has been already shone on of old Gao.Hold all of the beauties after the down stairs finished eating breakfast, just came out a guest house whole body and there was sweat, we hurriedly drilled in to opened the for-rent car of the air conditioner an inside and came right away company several minutes later. When we go upstairs, discover to have a furniture company man is just moving a table of chair toward upstairs!Li Nuo is flicking the sweat,such as rain ground, directs them under the busy last favour, a see we come, Li Nuo faced to come up to say, "did 3 arrive?Still have two hours the office desk chair of the foreign trade department all like, president, go together with for their everybody what computer?". ", With you!Anyway the allocation doesn't want to be very bad and then go, you play by ear!", I answer a way. "Okay, that I unified pack 586 of, tomorrow can go to work as usual, I favour went to, the president occupies and then calls me" says, Li Nuo Mang ownly went to. Arrive at office, I opened an air condition and closed doors and windows all like, come back till now from the school, I have never had already felt thus of sultry lead, seem to want rainy appearance, can outside the but again is that the sunlight is bright and beautiful, the face of god really makes people catches to touch not and deeply! Zi dream and small girl portable packet to once the sofa throw and sat down Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论