2012年11月24日星期六

http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 45f2ya

This scene makes me very horror, I grabbed the side and others clap to celebrate the Caucasus, and asked him what?

     Caucasian patted me: My friends, we are going to 'Tamu Tuo'.











     The Volume V snakes Chapter 16 of the marsh ghost town camps

     Novel bus update time :2010 -6-20 7:51:44 this chapter word count: 4937



     I listened dumbfounded,cheap ugg boots, just to see Wenjin notes mentioned in this place, and how they'll go, too. All of a sudden, I was a little reaction, however, and they should not read the Wenjin notes, they know how the existence of this place?

     How? The Caucasian look at me strange expression, it asked me, his face suddenly white.

     Nothing, just to scared. I'll disguise,cheap ugg boots, pretending very strange side follow him, side asked him, Tamu Tuo What is this place? Do you go,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 34a3aw?

     Talmud Tuo? This is a long story, looked walking in front of Caucasian Onion Road, whispered to me,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 92y5vq, I'm a little later and you say, let us look at the two little brother from the inside brought back something,ugg boots uk.

     I think he gave me the eyes, it seems that these things Onion would not let him say, and it will take the hint, no longer silent.

     The camp benzouxianggao, sleep in sleeping bags, people are waking up, we can only move in the sleeping bag carefully walk through followed by Onion them to go all the way.

     The entire camp bypass roadside Land Rover centrally behind a tent, where a dome tent 45 meters in diameter, should be locals ride above the Tibetan identity, seems to live in the charges. Onion with we went in, which is very warm, and I saw the edge of a lighted with the small chimney charcoal stoves, thick colorful blanket of ox hair on the floor, then I know it called coarse Pulu,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 23c1wf, now something quite expensive. There are also a lot of the old Tibetan wooden furniture, and some did not split the non-woven package packed.

     Very comfortable the whole tent Onion sat down on the carpet, come in a the Tibetans, it seems that the master of the tent and give each of us pour butter tea, I sat down, looked at these people.

     Annoyed me most is the to stuffy lecythus, He sat across from me, without looking at me, leaning against a lot of blankets, and immediately began to close their eyes meditatively. The people in the car did not all come, but to some I do not know, it also makes me very uncomfortable. These people, I only know a Ukrainian ranks the fourth and the Caucasus, the others were unfamiliar faces.

     These people gradually seated the Onion put just black glasses out of the inner tube from the haunted house thing on before us bantam table.

     That is a mahogany flat box open, which is a broken blue and white porcelain plate, porcelain plate on the left, a small palm-sized piece of.

     Bird stone coffin below, there must be a space, evidently this porcelain plate was placed in that space. What is this, why to stuffy lecythus they will steal this? I could not help a bit curious.

     I was about to go to the plate to adjust the direction of his neck, suddenly came in two people outside the tent,http://www.uggsoutleter.co.uk 45x4cn, it was a gray-haired old woman of Tibetan and a Tibetan middle-aged women. The old lady like Chen Pierces four as skinny skinny about more than 70, but quite in the spirit, sharp eyes, that middle-aged women touches ordinary Tibetan appearance. They both come in throughout the tent suddenly the atmosphere changed, addition to black glasses and stuffy lecythus, others involuntarily sat sit upright body turned to them, especially the old lady. Two people bowed to her, it seems that this Tibetan old woman in a high position.

     Old woman went back to the ceremony, and looked at us, especially me, because strange, so more glances, it straight sat down. The Onion would respectfully pick up the bird porcelain plates handed it to her, and asked: Well milk, you see.

没有评论:

发表评论