2012年11月6日星期二

cheap beats by dre an opportunity to li

"While bearing the ache feeling of five the horse cent corpses under the circumstance that muscle seriously convulse, not only don't fall flop, on the contrary can rush toward to come over to me, there in no don't make me admire.
Suddenly, I produced a mind:Accept "poor fierce the worst".
Press the Ji Mu an inside especially of parlance, "is poor fierce the worst" is fill Wei Er of first cutthroat.If the protection that can get him, ain't I a safety more?
Create the material of C class a double-edged sword is bier long odds than sun crazy, Yin rhyme.Allah card says, for the sake of quick is a cash the C class a double-edged sword transformation, the sale price of C class a double-edged sword on the average only at 3,800 gold coins are or so.However, in the Mo in summer of strong have next request, I let the orchid servant all leave a specially weak place on all C class a double-edged swords of exports, needs to be used one handle common lance the particular strength Zhuo shot is with ease that particular position, then can break its Zhuo.Reserve minor faults to O.K. say in the particular position, have to with then the particular strength can easily break its shot, that was very just really fee orchid servant some kind of ideas-orchids servant after the events complain to say to me, create export of the C class sword compare common of the C class sword want to expend more 20% energies.
Want to accept "poor fierce the worst", have to thoroughly destroy his spirit.
When the warriors without previous arrangement retreat an one step, I don't back anti- enter.Under the premise that the "poor fierce the worst" speed slower than normal circumstance several, the sun wildly makes frontal attack Zhuo.Because a frailty of "Ding" rings, "is poor fierce the worst" hand holds of C class a double-edged sword from in the center very neatly break 2.Then, I one feet kick him to turn over to fall on the ground.
Indeed as expected not I anticipate, "is poor fierce the worst" is under the continuous stroke and mix to fear in the vision, cut up rough and can not believe.His whole body is violent to have muscular spasms, finally the heart unwillingly and slowly poured on the ground.The muscle that"is poor fierce the worst" inflates gradually resumes original shape, his wildly turn status because of accident of stroke but disappear in advance.
I walk to side in the "poor fierce the worst" body and attach in his ear to in a soft voice say:"Later you don't want to living to be disadvantageous to me of mind, not want to disobey one of my order, also not want to produce the mind of suicide, otherwise just of the circumstance will again take place.Although your endurance dint comes from of my idea anticipate, however that degree of painful if the number of times of career is excessive, may go crazy.Consider, fill Wei Er first cutthroat if become a bedlamite ……"
I the Hey Hey smiled 2 and felt unexpectedly having a kind of crafty flavor in own laughter.However this cans not all blame me, either.The orchid servant teaches me the Gu Shu of time once said, wanted to develop the effect of the Gu biggest Shu, have to strongly stimulate to be subjected to a Gu person, suggest by mental state in his subconscious settle the behavior rule in next aftertime.
"I know you want to know my name and tell you now.I call sword.But you, the name in past need not use again.From now hereafter, you were my slave, was called sword Nu!"
"Poor fierce the worst" is stimulated by me several desire become mad, his corner of mouth drastically shivers and seems to want to denounce openly to me.Unfortunately after he turned over a cold stare, unexpectedly one mouthful asthma however come but faint.
See the "poor fierce the worst" miserable sight, I slightly living the heart of commiseration.However, he is what a suck!It is what he make me have to display black witchcraft.At present although not definitely someone can find my means,Be not afraid of 10,000 afraid in case of.Once the affair leaks out, I will have to again step on dark of road.
Thought of here, I unexpectedly produced a kind of brutal pleasant sensation.After suffering the bullying of in day, I once produced the viewpoint of "deal with a cruel enemy, only with crueler means let an enemy for of Zhan Li".Now, this kind of viewpoint changes into reality for the first time.
"Sword ……" after death spreads Di silk to appear weak and look pallid voice."Tie up the pass to him into the dungeon?Ji uncle Mu was beaten by his one punch to faint.He is too terrible."
In the process of turning round, I lent machine to take aim prosperous pull Mu especially of one eye.At compare inside the fortress, real strenght's tallest is him, the knowledge is most widely also him.If only a person can see I displayed black witchcraft, so this person is necessarily prosperous to pull Mu especially.Let what me worried BE, prosperous pull Mu especially of be full of captivation in the eyes, seem to be not to believe that"poor fierce the worst" coincidentally makes the parlance of disease,cheap beats by dre.
My stem coughs 1."Di silk, you need not fear.Just I to'poor fierce the worst'say can cure like his disease, so he intends to become my slave.After, his name was a sword Nu."
"There is sword Nu here, not only for defend city greatly helpful, and can biggest fight the enemy's morale."
"Is there this kind of matter?"The Di silk of thought simplicity didn't think more, happy pole."Too like, 'poor fierce the worst'BE fill Wei Er generally acceptedly and first cutthroat, incredibly become your sword Nu.I think that even if is an orchid duke especially also not definitely peter top."
……
I feel very strange.Di silk how what do the matters all want to pull an orchid to be especially?!.



Chapter 26



Chapter 26
The soldier of virtuous house of Lu Ge starts withdrawing, the soldier of thing two roads also starts with main force matching soldier's 1.Look from the activity gathering, the soldier of virtuous house of Lu Ge trains still very good enough.Although defeat in battle, those soldiers were very quick and then re- put to like a form.
In fact, if the enemy divides soldier's three roads at the same time the violent attack compare fortress, believe with ratio the fortress is little must pitiful troops, in adjusting a parties soon will embarrassing situation hard up for cash.But the enemy's sorcery teacher suffered surprised loss, already can not for three road the troops provide a protection at the same time.Under this circumstance, the troops of virtuous house of Lu Ge match a soldier a , really is a kind of helpless raise.
Led in a short while, all of the enemy's troops backed to 500 meters outside.A knight who is dressed in black battle armor rides the horse in a black to slowly walk to us, at his body the side is a Hu that raises Gao flag of surrender from.Obviously, under the sistuation that take the offensive to defeat, the enemy produced the mind for negotiating with us.
Knight not and tightly and not and slowly controls to sit to ride to arrive at Be more than 20 rices apart from the city wall of place.The Yang wears a head to loudly say to us:"Believe you, in the middle many people all know me.I am Su to admire.Eldest son Smith of virtuous count of Lu Ge.Virtuous jazz of Lu Ge."
The Di silk asks a way:"Have advice?"
The air that despises on the face of Smith one Shan but die, about his contrast fortress at this time first representative director is female disagree.
"My father contrasts blockhouse warfare the private is brave of the performance feel admire.He doesn't hope that the such warrior unmeaningfully dies in battle, therefore provide an opportunity to live a life for you."
The Di silk sees due to arousing to have his face raddens all over in anger she seem to intend to scold to drink Smith, I obstruct her.I stare at Smith to say:"The wish smells it detailed."
Smith doesn't know who I am, and I also make him feel to the influence of Di silk surprised.However he still kept following a topic to continue to keep on saying.
"As long as you open city to surrender, the lives of owner inside the city can get a guarantee.In addition to Di Ms. Si and nobility sons have to be in addition to hostage, the persons of rest can wear weapon to freely leave ratio fortress."
The Di silk slightly says to me:"Sword, I can hand over to you the business of negotiation to handle.However I in no case surrender."
See the trust and firmness of Di silk eyes, the my great feeling is regrettable.This condition my pouring is pretty satisfied, regrettable Di silk different idea.Is alas, be subjected to person's money, prevent disaster with others.Although the deluxe honored guest well said listens to and be regarded as highly respectable of guest.But I after all got Luo the advantage of virtuous Man house, how much also a little bit employ the meaning of and living-in.No matter how it is say, I must promise the benefits of employer.
"Smith's jazz, the knight is in the matter can not for of surrender not to injure his fame under the circumstance."
"However, compare fortress city Gao He Shen, defend extremely beneficial, this is a;The food grass inside the city is ample, can't lack a food, this is two;The warriors everyone is of one mind, the war idea is prosperous to win, this is three;Will get to offend to guard a way, adjust Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论