2012年11月15日星期四

beats dr dre rom and avoid not to

Tying up is like care of mother's sort, this, my old mamas all have no to attain her so good.As well teacher, all of my Wu Xue Da Dun's parts are what she teacheses, although she grows 1:00 just than my Chi,she is a little bit early reasonable, learn thing again quickly, and still like everything to learn 1:00, learned and then will run to teach me and eldest brother, although have a little from dazzle of feeling,dr dre beats, after all still taught us two the brotherses are many things, and the method for teaching, not as so inflexible as that old headman in home.As well friend, since the childhood, I have what sad affair happy that the matters will get off the heart to it, even the affair of small Qian I am also the first and she starts to speak about, I and small Qian together of the happy time, also have one of her achievement.
Return to think of, oneself is that state of mind to the eldest sister-in-law to he or she, I don't know to is to belong to the that kind of and made her be in childhood the most close person, can grow up, the eldest sister-in-law was all more and more beautiful, showed people not from rise the heart of love, I also not exception, if isn't her since the childhood with eldest brother settle close, only afraid I will also fall in love with her, so ever since that time understand the men and women's after the event, see eldest sister-in-law each time, I will make I think a way to avert from and avoid not to open to also want to seek a way to make oneself transfer attention and fear that oneself more sinks more deep.
"Husband, you are just thinking what?"I just thinking wear eldest sister-in-law and I the point in childhood intravenous drop drop, can suddenly be pushed to come to, just thinking get mad, can a see push me of the person is immediately exactly my wife's color dress, was like to lose power of the ball is similar, didn't annoy.
"Is the nothing important just thinking an affair, you just made reference to where?"I jilt a head and let oneself wide awake.
"Husband, you are all right?"The color dress concerns ground to looking at me, and then touch touch my head and also thought that I got sick, however does a martial person which have so easily the sick, especially be like our this kind of person, body of the resistibility is very strong, not an ordinary people to compare.
"Be free, to, the eldest sister-in-law seeks me exactly what matter?"I looking at color dress, don't know how the eldest sister-in-law not and directly seeks me, but seeks color dress?
The color dress looking at my times way:"The fairy son elder sister said that she registered to join team a match."
After listenning to the words of color dress, I was one Leng, she registered to join team match how again?Seem need not to tell me?However the appearance that sees color dress, should still have what matter just to, hence say:"That how again?Register and then register."
"Can fairy son the elder sister register of troops inside, in addition to she and in addition to sun eldest brother, the thou also has me with you,beats dr dre."The color dress awkward and shily says.
"H'm?Did I also take part in?Does my seeming to be never to once say me have to take part in?Eldest sister-in-law how help me to also register?In addition to we are four, also have who ah?"Unexpectedly the eldest sisters-in-law all have been already registered, I want to renege to all don't go.
"Still have the Die to love a month and cloud princess Yue."Suddenly the color dress Jue wears a mouth to say, really don't know color dress is how, just still a bit awkward and shy, now become some animations of appearance.
"Love the Die in month?Cloud princess Yue?H'm, these two people's names are seemed where once listen to, is the person whom the eldest brother helps an inside?"I wanted to think, or don't figure out these two people where once listen to, however press the name to see, should be a female of, can I the cognitive female player has no severals in the game.
"Can't, eldest brother, you connect them 2 is who all don't know?"Followed one's inclinations to exaggeratedly open widely mouth, the mouth insides could let go of a blue ball, while the flanks all looking at me with the strange look in the eyes, seem I should know them similar.
"You how does looking at me like this?The thing that my face is best to be like a nothing important."See them all stare at I see, I still think my face up have what foul stuff.
"Eldest brother, you are true incognizant they ah?"Hope a month only purine also the openings ask a way.
"Is there problem?Is difficult don't become you to all know each other not become?"Probably is a front segment day I do a task and wash a red they know each other also not necessarily.
"Eldest brother, how long haven't you ascended a forum?Ranking how long haven't you seen?"Follow one's inclinations to suddenly ask way to me.
"Forum?H'm, after seeming into a game have no how to once go up, a help chrysanthemum son will see for me, have what information she will notify mine, and ranking I have already seen ah, the individual person concealed an identity, besides which, , seem to be also to have no these two names?Probably have in the underneath, that pours me to have no to cautiously see, your etc., I seek."Say I open ranking to seek, first certainly is fight an absolute being placard, although the grade placard is quite good, not represent this person have much strong, but fight an absolute being placard to seem also not so quasi-, top of the placings are the fighting strengths that is the all the strongest, miss me, the war capability is worth at 4999, can actually I basically still could not reach this number now.
"Eldest brother, you saw a beauty placard to know."The roar good heart in the sky beside and silently points out for me.
"Beauty placard?Are all of them the beauties on the beauty placard?"I press the roar for sky say, changed direction a beauty placard, this beauty placard seemed to be in addition to once seeing in the beginning, I will still really don't notice it hereafter, knows the first being always steady to reside a beauty placard eldest sister-in-law, and the color dress Be steady to reside the second, not closing of the behind my matter, don't also take care of her.
After opening a beauty placard, indeed as expected discovered love a month the name of Die and cloud princess Yue two people, and still and just and very attractive of position, have never thought these two female players unexpectedly still beauty placard up rank the player of the fourth and the fifth, no wonder that I feel they of is the name so familiar, originally is them ah, the one more sees these 2 people's game appearance, I saw at once these, two people is who, did I not only know, but also once meet as well several times in the reality, they are two and the eldest sister-in-law is regarded as good friend, is also on waiting one beauty, just compare slightly lousy little of eldest sister-in-law and color dress.
The ten greatest beauties in this month respectively BE:
1, the female phoenix love Feng 128675572
2, the color dress is 126400254
3, pure cloud is 92411189
4, love the Die in month 89775588
5, cloud princess Yue is 86467212
6, work properly son 85455381
7, the bulb of lily pretty woman is 85312794
8, ripple, continue to long for 84841990
9, star dream the month is 84284688
10, the emissary of cherry is 84044008





The tryout preliminary contest of the text chapter 187
Renew time:2009-9-2319:18:03 chapter word numbers:2394

"Eldest brother, know they is who have no?"Follow one's inclinations to smilingly looking at me, seem those two beauties with him relate to very well.
"Is them ah, they also resist Long Tang on the thou in eldest brother in?"I turn a head to looking at color dress and want to get a circumstance from the color dress.
"BE ah."The color dress ordered to nod, even if need not I can probably guess as well, they relate to with eldest sister-in-law so good, how can don't join the gang of eldest brother, themselves again nothing important general situation dint.
", That ignore they, say again when the time comes,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, you still prepare for a while, Be about to open hostilities tomorrow."I smiled to smile and had no again so problem top excessive stop over, anyway matter already settle such, also change not what.
-
The tryout of hero general assembly started, all players that take part in tryout were automatically brushed in to fight space by the system, the color dress is also among them of a , but I due to canning not take part in tryout can at outside wait for color dress, they come out, but again don't hope that they come out, because the persons coming out are all eliminated.
Choose the match starts behind continuously have a player be brushed out, and the number is more and more, looking at these players, my mood seems to compare with those players that are fighting to still have to be excited, not is to be concussion for oneself, but is color dress they concussion, afraid they lead early be brushed out, however I waited along while, didn't see a be brushed out of, mood also a little bit like 1:00, don't know that the tryout of inside carries on how must, also not know color dress whether they can completely get into the next selection, knowing this first preliminary contest is disorderly to fight ah, is very likely to will have some persons of organizations be brushed to a space together inside, so Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论