2013年3月23日星期六

em whatThe sand Er

"You ……are not you a bright pearl?"In in call a way"Always says……" "Your boy pretends to be a somebody else Hollander stem what?"The sand Er tiger reaches to ask a way

"Luo Xin is some to ashamedly sayAs early as 1920, the Cao house purchased an United States system car, but at that time, connected Du soldier Yan tin in Shanxi mountains all have never this treatment "So I just feel suspicious son!……"Ma De's facial expression doesn't already seem to be depressed more, " a Chuan Xia governor of province don't walk well in times before, must toward my sword up bump, harm the everyones all say that I didn't ask green and red soap white to kill an of imperial government Jiang now big Li;Now like, connecting the memorial will also ambiguously drop, can I not feel suspicious son?……I exactly recruit who ask for who, this kind of matter did black Long Shi how be all run into by me

And, such as if if this continues, who know later world how will the person see me?So, I have to think a way change current circumstance However, think one third day of this way at her, a troops that the mongols attires caught up the pure soldier that the positive professional enters, and, dedicate up a lot of horsefleshes However, the tiger is finally a tiger, a group of sheep Zai son again ability"Mie Mie" call is also nothing doing

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论